Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Block 12 - Year of Scrappy Triangles

Year of scrappy triangles a free weekly foundation paper pieced 6" quilt block pattern.
Year of scrappy triangles a free weekly foundation paper pieced 6" quilt block pattern.
Hello! I hope you all had a great Christmas! It snowed here, just enough to go sledding on our neighbor's hill, so I am switching out my usual blocks-on-the-deck picture for a blocks-on-the-floor picture instead.

I figured we could all use a break from the crazy of vacations, family, and kids, so I choose the simplest of blocks this week. Just three strips of fabric. A quick fun finish for this holiday season.


Next week it will be a new year and a new block! See you then!
Year of scrappy triangles a free weekly foundation paper pieced 6" quilt block pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment